Mr. Malka is an expert in his field, with over seven years of experience in financial advisory services, business valuations, financial statements analyses, debt settlements, advising clients on share offerings and valuation of compound financial instruments in accordance with international accounting principles (US-GAAP and IFRS) as well as Israeli accounting standards for financial reporting purposes.
Prior to joining Prometheus, Mr. Malka worked as a senior accountant in the Complex Finance division at Somekh Chaikin KPMG. His responsibilities included, among other things, issues pertaining to regulation, financing, risk management and accounting for banks and insurance companies. He specialized in the fields of derivatives, credit risks and liquidity.
- Acquisition of Tambour for 0.5 Billion ILS – Conducting a PPA project, working alongside high ranking professionals in China and Singapore.
- Adgorithms IPO – Financial advisory services as part of the IPO in the AIM London Stock Exchange, valued at $100M.
- IDB Debt Settlement – Opinion for the special board of directors’ committee in association with the settlement proposal.
- Debt Settlement for Scorpio Real Estate – Expert opinion for financial statements purposes.
- Meprolight – Financial advisory for group companies in connection with M&As.
- Azrieli Group – Financial advisory for group’s companies pertaining to M&As.
- Start-up Valuations – Cato Networks, Playbuzz, BlueVine, Roboteam.
Mr. Malka has a BA in Economics and Management from the Ariel University and is a graduate of the accounting studies program of the Department of Economics at Bar Ilan University.
- The Big Losers of the Bonds Fever – Calcalist, 01.11.16
- Prometheus Financial Advisory Team Continues to Grow: Happy to Announce, Eli Malka, Head of Compound Financial Instruments and Financial Accounting Appointed Partner – Globes, 23.02.16
- Economists from Prometheus Financial Advisory Research Division Analyzed London Traded Advertising Companies for Calcalist – Calcalist, 29.06.15